PA2B is a small digital amplifier (Class D), with EQ control and MIC mixer function. It is in small cage but with powerful functions, including bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer etc.
It has a good applications in different places, including classroom, small meeting room, lecture hall, bar, pub etc.
- 2x20Watt@4Ohm as the default amplifier output.
- Bridge connection function. The user can switch the PA2B to be 1x40Watt@8Ohm by bridge connection.
- Dual-mono function. The user can sum up the stereo audio to two times mono audio.
- Microphone mixer function. The microphone will be mixed to the line audio output, and separately controllable.
- MIC input supports 48V phantom power, condenser microphone available.
- MIC port with balance switching, can support balance/unbalance signal, suppress the external noise effectively.
- Ducking power technology. It keeps detecting the audio and MIC input, and reducing the power consumption when there is no input coming.
- Ultra low inrush current, no need for power sequencing. This allows multiple PA2B to be powered on simultaneously without overloading power circuits.
- Convection cooled, fan is not needed.
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, remote or RS232.
- Fast switching speed. It is the high speed for the good performance.
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons or RS232
- Line audio output, with volume controllable.
- Optional control by IR remote.
- Extensibility: It can be controlled by PTN panel (WP8 & WP19), optional function.
- Antistatic case design: providing good protection for long-term and stable performance
- LED indicator, for power and working status.